0


















In this blog post i am going to show you my latest tool: Pastebin Poster.
Pastebin poster is a tool coded by Andy Linux which makes it easier for you to create and make new pastes on pastebin.com . It has a very friendly user interface which makes it very easy to use (as all of my programs) and it doesn't affect your system performance at all.
How to use this tool ?
1.Enter the paste name
2.Select the paste exposure (Public/Unlisted/Private)
3.Select the paste expire date (Never / 10 minutes / 1 hour / 1 day/ 1 week / 2 weeks / 1 month)
4.Enter the text content in the bix textbox
5.Click on submit
6.Your paste link will be shown on the textbox at the botton part of the program.
Supported OS: All Windows Operating Systems

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top