1











Mass Email Sender is a free tool coded by Andy Linux that gives the user the oportunity to send the same email to more than one person.
How to use it?
1.Enter the emails of all the targets on emails.txt
2.Open the Mass Email Sender
3.Enter your Gmail account + password
4.Enter Subject
5.Enter the Message

Mass Email Sender is very easy to use and it doesn't affect your system performance at all.
You can even minimize it to the background and do something else while he sents the emails and gets the work done for you.
Supported Operating System: Win 2000/XP/Vista/ Windows 7 / Windows 8

Post a Comment

  1. Mass emails are good but companies should always consider using it responsibly.

    ReplyDelete


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top