0














Hash Generator is a hash generating tool, which means that you enter a string of text and it gives you this text encrypted in many encryptions. Have you ever wondered how can you encrypt your passwords so that others won't understand it ? This is the right tool for you to use. Hash Generator supports the following encryptions:
1.MD5
2.SHA1
3.SHA224
4.SHA256
5.SHA384
6.SHA512
This is a very easy to use and fast tool. What you have to do is entering your plain text into the first textbox and then click on generate hash and you will have the results displayed for each of the above mentioned encryptions.
Supported OS: All Windows Operating Systems

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top