0










Ever wanted to download a file and saw that you had to hit the like button in order to download that file?
Did you want to know how to do that ?
Well here is the solution. I have created an application that will do the job for you - Facebook Like To Download Button Creator.
How to use it?
1.Enter the url of the file that the user will download in the first textbox
2.Enter the url of your facebook page
3.Click on Get HTML Code
4.Copy that code and put it into your post and there your go.
In order to download the specified file, the user has to first like your page!
Using Like To Download Buttons is a very good way to increase likes instantly to your facebook fanpage!
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top