1
What is Dictionary Attacks?
Ans:The only difference with a bruteforce attack and Dictionary attack is that "A Dictionary attack tries the passwords which we want it to try". Confusing?. In a dictionary attack we have the freedom to choose a huge list of words that people commonly use in their password (Depending upon the situation). The following video will help you understand more about Dictionary attacks.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4e0p6zbwk&feature=player_embedded ( Dictionary Attacks tutorial ).

Post a Comment

  1. i waana to learn hacking plz suggest me the right way!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top