0
How to trace the location of a phone .

Hey guys just found this nifty little trick out and this will show you how to locate a Android cell phone and how you can find it if it is stolen or see where a loved one may be if you think he/she is cheating or lying.

Step one sign into their gmail account.
Step two visit: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
From there you can see where the phone is and you can make it ring and wipe it or lock it.

If you do not have a loved ones email then simply pull it off their computer or let them log into yours sometime and get it. Hope this can help guys. Take care 

Must Share with Friendz.

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top