1
What is Cracking Facebook Accounts ?
Ans:Coming back to the main topic of this article. A few hours back while I was watching hacking related videos on securitytube.net, I came across to a video in which the hacker claimed that one can use "Hydra To Crack A Facebook Password". However here is why a bruteforce attack won't work against a facebeook account.Facebook and all other popular social networking websites lock an email account, after few unsuccessful login attempts. They either have introduced an "Account Lockout Feature" or they either have introduced an "Account Lockout" feature, which prevents an automated password cracking method to work. However, even if you get it working, A minimum facebook password length is about 6-characters. kindly refer to the chart and find out your success rate.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w8TeD-GO8tc ( Cracking Facebook Accounts tutorial )

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top