0
How to bypass internet filters and firewalls inposed by school, work, or country.

So I was asked this question a lot how to bypass internet filters and firewalls inposed by school, work, or country.

There's many way but the easiest is using custom proxy in our regular web browsers!

Using custom gives you a site instead of another!
If you type Wikipedia.org it will still redirect you to your proxy page where you can put the Address and browse any site!

For Chrome goto Settings>advance settings>change proxy settings> select your connection>setting> enable custom proxy and put your proxy site!

On Mozilla goto settings>advanced>network>use custom proxy>add the proxy site you like and done!

This is how it's done! bypass all internet filters and firewalls inposed by school, work, or country and have fun browsing Facebook and other blocked site freely !!!

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top