1
Steps to use the Trial Program
Forever:-
1. Note the date and time of
the software when it first
installed
2. Once after the trial period
has expired, you must always
run the software using
(RunAsDate).
3. Do not run the software
(program) directly after trial
period. If you run the software
directly even once, this trick
may no longer work.
4. It is good and safe to inject
the date of the last day in the
trial period.
For example, if the trial period of
the software expires on jan 3 2014, always inject the date as jan
02 2014 in the RunAsDate. Please
share your opinions in the
comment below.


Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top