2
This is a reminder that you must activate your free Windows 8,8.1 Media Center Pack product key** 

8CQX6-7XPRY-WHN37-W87TY-6VGB3 

1) Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search).

2) Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.

3) Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.

4) Then tap or click I already have a product key.

5) Enter the product key, and then click Next.

6) Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.

Your PC will restart automatically and Windows Media Center will be available for use.

*if this not work try these keys

H9GTX-9BV2J-J9MJQ-NV38B-6VGB3
QCBXF-X27HW-MFNWJ-W9FD8-K2BRQ
9TKMT-T9RF4-BK6N6-Y46TP-DC74Q
VTYKD-K2CN9-9YJ6T-HQKFD-8K6B3

Post a Comment

  1. Friend who need windows key that i suggest you go link:http://windows10productkey.weebly.com to got. it's my experience to share.

    ReplyDelete


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top