0

1. Start Wireless Interface in monitor mode ( ex Mon0)

2. Test Injection Capability of the wireless device to the Access Point Use A tool Such As ( Aireplay-ng ) to do a Fake Authentication wit d access point

3.Start Wi-fi Sniffing Tool Such As ( Airodump-ng ) Or ( Cain-&Abel ) With A bssid Filter to Collect Unique IVs

4.Start A Wi-fi Packet Encryption Tool Such as (Aireplay-ng) in ARP 
request replay mode to inject Packets

5. Run Cracking Tool Such As Cain and Abel or Aircrack-ng to Extract Encrypt key From IVs

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top