3

FACEBOOK.COM IS NOW PERMITTING THEIR USERS TO INSERT MAXIMUM 40 SMILEY IMAGES PER COMMENT:-

Yesterday,When I Was Checking A VPN,I Tried To Login To My FB Account.Then On The News Feed There Were My Friend's Posts,And Related Comments Were Given There.And You Know Guys What I Saw There?.The Smiley/Emotion Codes Used For Facebook Chat Were Also Appearing As An Smiley Image In The Comments Given There.

Also,After Finding This,I Tried To Spam Those Smileys To Check "How Many Facebook Smiley Image Can Be Post At A Time In A FB Comment".And It Come To Know That "Facebook Have Set Smiley Code Posting Limit To 40 Smileys Per Comments".
You Too Can Try Your Self By Entering :D Or =D Or <3 Or :* In Comments.

But Remember That,You Should Give Space At Start And The End Of The Smiley.That Is >>>

 Space=DSpace

So,Guys This Is The Really Awesome Step Of Facebook Social Network Developers Towards Their

Post a Comment

  1. 03425588809 i want to know who's no is this?? plzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3041650366 can you tell me who's this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for a reliable, trusted and competent HACKING SERVICES? Its all made easy by Easy Hack Ghost. A reliable group of trusted hackers rendering various hack services. A referral confess how her credit score was upgraded by Easy Hack Ghost. I have no worries over my FICO with their help.
    Contact them direct at hackerworld247@gmail.com for all hack services.
    ***100% Money Back Guarantee***
    hackerworld247@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top