0
The program has 2 way to generate cookies one of them is generate cookies random and check if it valid (i use this way) ,the other way  is to increment the cookies this way need more and more time...



 How To Use

                                                                       

1. Choose the generate way between random or increment
2. This the way the program know the length of the cookies(important step) you have to either put a cookie for the web site you need to hack so the program can know the length of the cookie
Or, 
Choose direct the length
3. Choose the website
4. Press start
5. Free cookies found will go here
6. Premium cookies found will go here

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top