0


Go to http://localads.rediff.com
then click on post ur ad, then create ur ad (anything like car/motorcycle/mobile/flat for sale)
then submit ur mobile number. then when ur ad is created successfully. wait .then again go to the localads.rediff.com and search ur offer (ur ads tital) and when ur ad is found ,just go on the ur ad ,and on the ad u will find a box for enter mobile number, Then enter ur destination mobile number on this box. and click on TALK NOW. now ur call is connect free. Enjoy unlimited free calls.

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top