0



There are two ways of Earning Points for getting Free Recharge
  1. As a Site Promoter
  2. As a Gamer
As a Site Promoter:
If you want to earn as a promoter then Register to Site and discuss your recommendation weblink with your buddies in internet sites like facebook or myspace,twitter,orkut or through e-mail.
As a Promoter Minimum Recharge Request  Rs 500
As a Gamer:
Register to site and Increase your Balance By Playing Various Games .
For Getting Points Play a single game Atleast for 5 Minutes.
Play Diffrent games and get more Points
You can Request For Recharge in the Recharge Request Section when you Balance Reaches Rs 10 .
As a gamer Minimum Recharge Request  Rs 10

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top