0

TinfoLeak is a Twitter user information ripping software written in Python , the main crawl information are:
1, the basic information, including name, picture, followers, location, and so on.
2, operating system and device information Twitter users are using.
3, Twitter user applications and social networking information.
4, generating acting map.
5, in order to show the user in the form of GoogleEarth tweets.
6, download the user all pushed through the pictures.
7, Twitter users used the "topic", and collect time and date.
8, Twitter users mentioned by other users, and record the time and date.
9, Twitter users used the theme.
Support by date and keyword information to crawl under the filter.

Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top