0

1. Open root terminal window and type
    apt-get remove iceweasel

it removes iceweasel from the application menu

2. type echo -e "\ndeb http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/ubuntuzilla/mozilla/apt all main" | tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list > /dev/null

it adds repository for the installation

3. type apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com C1289A29

import the required gpg key
e
4. type apt-get update

update the required package

5. type apt-get install firefox-mozilla-build

install mozilla firefox on your sytem

6. type firefox on terminal window to start working with mozilla firefox








Post a Comment


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top