3
Friends I have a amazing trick. From which you Send Free sms Anywhere with Any Sender ID or Number.


                                                     USE THAT SITE :                                                 
                                                         

METHOD :

Please follow these steps for use.
2:Select a language  from top.
3:Register
4:After registration you will get one conformaton email.
5:visit on this site for login http://websms.lleida.net/index.html.

Post a Comment

  1. this link is not working now... does anyone have new link for demo version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i have . contact me ..+923026840809

    ReplyDelete


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top