1
One way to change the IP address of the computer is by using a Proxy.
Now we need to go in deep of this creation for better understanding.

What is a Proxy?

In general a proxy is an IP (Internet Protocol) or an intermediary who can serve as a media liaison with the ISP connection. Proxy is one of the functions can change our computer identity (IP) with a different IP. Here are tips on replacing the IP with a proxy:

For this creation I use the Mozilla Firefox browser.

Consider the following example, before I change to using the tool what is my ipIP and location of the server looks as follows (IP deliberately Blur because the interests of privacy):

what is my ip

After I enter the proxy would look as follows:

How to change IP with Proxy

All identities will be changed by entering the proxy.
Follow these steps to change the IP
In the Browser tap  Tools> Options , then the box will pop up the following configuration

mozilla option tab

Then select Advanced> Network> Settings , will appear as follows:

mozilla advanced option tab

Fill HTTP Proxy with your Proxy, for example I use data
IP: 89.97.232.161
Port: 80
Country: Italy

Then press the OK to terminate. You can find out your computer with the new IP tool what is my IP . while for some you can use proxy to download Proxy here.

Post a Comment

  1. if i connect to hotspot and use facebook account.... can anyone track down my real ip?

    ReplyDelete


I Love Hearing What My Readers Have To Say!

People Like You Have Helped To Make The Blog What Is Today!

So I Wanted To Thank You Personally For Sharing Your Thoughts.

I Read Comments First Thing In The Morning So Helpfully Yours Will Help Brighten Up My Day!

 
Top